Working with us
As a member of the Hawes Side Academy team we can offer you
- A meaningful role where talented employees can make a real difference to the life chances of Blackpool children
- A modern working environment with access to the latest technology
- Personal and professional development and training opportunities
- Individual support and mentoring
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to become a part of a happy, supportive and successful team
We encourage those who are interested in working with us at Hawes Side Academy to contact us for an informal tour of the academy and/or discussion.
We follow rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures and all appointments will be made subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS, qualification and pre-employment checks. We do not accept CVs.
Full details of any current staff vacancies and how to apply are at the bottom of this page. Mrs Foxton (Business Manager) is the main contact at the academy for staff recruitment.
Volunteering with us
We also welcome applications to take up a placement or volunteering opportunity with the academy throughout the year. Mrs Lillie (Volunteer Coordinator) is the main contact at the academy in connection with placements and volunteering.
Those who wish to join the academy on a placement or as a volunteer will also require satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance.
To view our current policy in relation to Volunteers and other academy policies please click here
Thank you for visiting our page, we currently have vacancies for a Casual Minibus driver and an Out of School Club Assistant. Please see details below: